Saturday 9 February 2013

Challenge #208 'Decoupage'

Before I get to this weeks challenge, I just wanted to say I hope all our  followers & friends are safe during this awful snow storm that has hit over the last few days!

This week it was Ann's turn to pick her Top 3 from our 'Love Is In The Air!' challenge & boy did she have some gorgeous creations to choose from!!


#90 Karen H

#162 Bethie J

Huge congratulations to all of our Top 3, please snag our badge from the side bar
 & pop it on your blog! 

Right on with this weeks challenge

DECOUPAGE!

you can go a number of ways with this challenge, decoupaging a stamped image, cut out already printed decoupage or you can have a look at our Ann's tutorial & have ago at doing it that way

The DT have made some gorgeous creations this week, using the decoupage theme, I hope they inspire you to join in with us!

Kym GDT








Ann with her tutorial!




Thanks ladies all fantastic xx

Huge congratulations to our Top 3 again!

You have until Friday 15th February at 6pm to get your entries in!

Have fun, hugs Shell & the MTTC DT xxx



4 comments:

Seafield Jo said...

I love decoupage, it's one of my favourite techniques. Thanks for a great challenge and all the wonderful DT inspiration.

Jo x

Karen said...

Thanks for choosing my card for Top 3 for challenge #207 "Love is in the Air" Really feel honored and apprecaite it.

liv4craft said...

Have just found your wonderful blog. I haven't done any decoupage for a while so thought I would give your challenge a go. Thanks for the great DT inspiration.
Liv

Jocelyn aka JoBear2 said...

Hi there, thanks for the challenge. I have only in last few months returned to doing decoupage (or called paper tole where I live) and had forgotten how much I LOVE it! Fab DT samples and esp. love the House Mouse one - gorgeous!! Just linked my card up to #14 - TIA for peeking :-)

{{hugs}}
Jocelyn
Instead of Ironing Blogspot