Saturday 25 January 2014

Challenge #232 'Use Two Images'

Hi & welcome to the start of a new challenge here at My Time To Craft. I hope you are all keeping safe & warm. We had a few flurries of snow yesterday, it stuck to the cars then it rained so it disappeared :(

If you fancy joining us for a month as our GD add GDT after your name & I will get in touch xx

Right on with our Top 3 for our 'All About Love' challenge from last week. They have been chosen by Sheila.......

#10 Sarah T

#44 Regan

#91 Lindsey

Huge congrats to you, please snag your Top 3 badge from the side bar.

This weeks challenge is a fab one & a few of the DT have said it really made them think.....

USE TWO IMAGES!

It's Rebecca's last week with us as GDT. I just wanted to say a huge thank you for your amazing creations



The DT have made some awesome creations this week to inspire you!
















Kim



Fantastic creations ladies thank you xxx

You have until Friday 31st January at 6pm UK time to get your entries in using the blue froggie below!

Have fun, hugs Shell & the MTTC DT xxx

4 comments:

Scrapcat 1 said...

Such lovely creations from the Dt I think my latest card will fit this one so should be joining you soon if blogger plays today :)

Sandra H said...

All Dt cards are so lovely x

Scrapcat 1 said...

I tried to add dt after my name but I couldn't do it, I would be delighted if you would consider me though :)

CraftingMum said...

Hi i am no 19 Louise H, i chose the wrong photo to show, sorry please click to my blog to see the card, and i would also like to be considered as a GDT forgot to put it after my name. Thanks Louise x