Saturday 1 November 2014

Challenge #265 'Charmed I'm Sure'

I hope you all had a great Halloween & didn't get too cold if you were out & about. We stayed in & watched TV....a few horror films with the kids!

Anyhoos it is Mags turn to choose our Top 3 from our Hobbies challenge, so in no particular order.....




Huge congrats to all three of you, please snag your badge from the sidebar & pop it on your blog xx

Right on with this weeks challenge which is...

CHARMED I'M SURE!

all you've got to do is add a charm to your creation.

Ok lets see what the DT have made this week....



















WOW what fabulous creations ladies, thank you xx

You have until Friday 7th November at 6pm UK time to get your entries in using the blue linky tool.

Have fun, hugs Shell & the My Time To Craft DT xxx


2 comments:

Saskia Pullen said...

Just placed my card. I hope you will like it :)

Cazzy said...

Lovely examples by the team.


Cazzy x