Saturday 10 March 2018

Challenge #366 ' Easter/Spring'

Good morning all you lovely crafters, hope you are all well & have some crafty time planned this weekend.
Before I go any further I want to wish all our Moms a very HAPPY MOTHERS DAY from us all here at MTTC.

Now before I get to our new challenge I need to announce our 'monochromatic' Top 3, chosen by Mags we have in no particular order....




huge congrats, don't forget to snag your blog badge from the side bar xx

So for our new challenge theme, for the next fortnight we have....

EASTER
OR
SPRING

for those of you who don't make Easter cards I thought I would give you an option. so have fun & make sure you pop your cards in using the linky below x

Lets see what awesome makes the DT have come up with.....

Shell



Your makes are just fabulous ladies, thank you so much

You have until 23th March to get your entries in using the linky tool below

Hugs Shell & the MTTC DT xx





11 comments:

Jeni Mc said...

Thank you for choosing my card this time in top3 . It was a fun challenge and congrats to the other winners J x

Deanne Saunders said...

Thanks so much! I have my badge proudly displayed on my blog!!

Doris Klein said...

Wow... super cute and amazing DT inspirations! Fantastic!!!

Lovely greetings
Doris
Kleido’s BastelStüble
*Owner* Do-Al(l) Kreatives (#15 – Spring/Easter)
*DT* Die Sketchtanten
*DT* Die Traumfabrik

Janice said...

Gorgeous inspiration from the design team.
Janice x

Darlene said...

Thank you SO much for choosing my card in the Top 3! It's an honor to display your badge on my blog.

Hazel (Didos) said...

Super DT Creations, Hazelx

Alex said...

Great DT projects. Thanks for this wonderful challenge!

Crafty greetings
Alex

*DT + Admin* Do-Al(l) Kreatives {#15 – Spring / Easter}
*DT* Kreativ-Tanten Challenge {#15 – Animals}
*DT* Craft Rocket Challenges {#46 – something new}
Alex' Kreative Seite

Emily Shroom said...

Sweet cards from the DT, thanks for the challenge!

Hazel (Didos) said...

Lovely DT makes, Hazelxx

Lena Keultjes said...

Absolutely adorable creations by the DT!

Thanks for the Challenge, Ladies!

Maryann scrapbooking said...

Merveilleuses créations de la DT.
Merci pour ce beau défi.
Bises.
MaryannG

Wonderful creations of the DT.
Thank you for this beautiful challenge.
Hugs.